Community Caring Conference's telephone transfer is complete. You may now use our regular number at 309 786 0345. Our fax line is 309 795 6418.
Community Caring Conference (CCC) of Rock Island has organized and supported Neighborhood Watches since 1976. The crime prevention and safety program is supported with funds provided by sponsoring churches, United Way, the City of Rock Island, the state of Illinois, the Rock Island Community Foundation, the Doris and Victor Day Foundation and fundraising efforts such as the Membership Drive. You are one of the police's best assets. So get involved!
The mission of the Community Caring Conference is to unite the community by getting to know one another, discussing mutual neighborhood and community concerns, and working together in a spirit of caring and cooperation to resolve those concerns... Ultimately improving the quality of life within the community.
Reasons to Join?
Action Supported by Donations:
· Assists in solving any type of neighborhood or community issues.
· Removes graffiti from homes, businesses and garages.
· Conducts Child-ID for parents, schools, daycares, churches with funds provided by The Moline Foundation.
· Provides a friend to victims of crime.
· Prepares individuals for better paying jobs.
· Assists immigrant and minority women with various health screenings.
· Hosts the Annual Quad City Hero Awards Banquet in partnership with Jumer's Casino and Hotel.
· Hosts various safety prevention and candidates forums to educate citizens regarding various issues that affect them.
Fill out the form available online at http://www.ricaring.org/index.php/component/weblinks/weblink/6-uncategorised/1 or get a paper version at the Community Caring Conferene office and send it in or donate online at https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6K77FWPXCEV8Y . Your donation of $25 or more will provide you with updates* on Community Caring Conference programs and events.
*Updates will be provided by postal mail or email. Contact Community Caring Conference to be removed from our contact lists.